Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girlfriend (24f) annoyed that I (25m) didn't meet her off the bus because it was raining

I finish work at 5pm and my gf finishes at 7:30pm. We don't drive so she gets public transport home. I'll either wait at her bus stop for her or prepare food depending on how long food takes and whether she wants me to meet her.

The bus stop is around a 10 min walk away from our apartment. The weather yesterday was horrible with non stop rain. I messaged my gf letting her know I'd have food ready for her coming in but she said she wanted me to meet her at the bus stop. I mentioned the rain and said there's no need for me to leave the apartment and it would be more help if I did food. We don't live in a bad area at all so there are very low crime rates. She said she'd rather walk back with me but I again pointed out how bad the weather was and said I'd be doing us food instead of meeting her.

I made sure to have our meal ready but she was just annoyed with me when she got back saying she didn't know why I couldn't just leave the apartment for a few mins to meet her and was in a bad mood with me for the rest of the night. Does anyone have any advice?

tl;dr I didn't meet my gf off the bus after work because it was raining and she's annoyed/in a bad mood with me. Does anyone have any advice?



Submitted March 01, 2023 at 02:26PM by throwra4006 https://ift.tt/MvQbWL1
Girlfriend (24f) annoyed that I (25m) didn't meet her off the bus because it was raining Girlfriend (24f) annoyed that I (25m) didn't meet her off the bus because it was raining Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 02, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.