Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me(25M) dating this girl(21M) is it alright?

*edit 21(f)

I turned 25 last week and got my masters degree back in June and start my new career this week. At Uni I was in a club and befriended someone who I became close too and got feelings for and they are 21. They are in their final year of uni and like me back too and was planning on asking them. However Would I be gross for asking them out as I saw a tweet on twitter where a 25 y/o said they wouldn't date someone 21 and it got 84K likes and it makes me wonder if I'm gross and predatory for this. Is 21 and 25 too much of a maturity difference?

tl;dr: Is 21 dating 25 too much of an age difference or gap?



Submitted March 02, 2023 at 03:46PM by ThrowRASSJ4 https://ift.tt/CgoROK3
Me(25M) dating this girl(21M) is it alright? Me(25M) dating this girl(21M) is it alright? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 03, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.