Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Not sure where I (F/27) stand with this guy (M/27) I have feelings for. I need advice

A while back he sat close to me in the break room and I broke the ice and made small talk. He seemed to have spoken a lot about himself and asked me no questions about myself.

The next day, we encountered each other again in the break room but he seemed to be more shut off. He did not want to talk and we sat there in silence. I’m not sure why.

Days passed and I started becoming very attracted to him. I kept picturing him looking sad. I started waving from across the room, saying hi, making small talk. Next thing I know, I felt like he started to avoid me. At the sight of me, he would disappear. I felt creepy so I left him alone.

It didn’t take too long for him to notice my change in behavior towards him, and he asked me how I was one day. I was shocked because he never initiated conversation. He sat with me in the break room and asked how I was. He seemed confident, his body fully facing me when sitting in the chair.

I saw him yet again in the break room when arriving for work 2 days later and he just stared at me. I didn’t want to rush up to him and talk because I didn’t want to scare him off again. So I said a silent hey and started to put my stuff up.

Now I’m confused on what to do. I don’t know why he just stared at me that day. I wish he was comfortable to ask me “how are you” every time. Perhaps I said something wrong in the last conversation? I’m afraid to make small talk because I don’t want him to start avoiding me again.

I’m not sure how I can let him know I’m interested without being too much. He seemed to have warmed up to me but now I think I ruined it again.

TL;DR I may have been too forward at first when I started saying hi very frequently to a guy. He started avoiding me, I backed off. He noticed my change in behavior, and he initiated conversation for the first time in the break room. 2 days later, he saw me and stared at me. I didn’t want to rush up to him due to fear of scaring him off again. I don’t know what to do to let him know I am very much interested without overwhelming him.



Submitted October 02, 2022 at 12:03PM by Stephersyas https://ift.tt/1iI450V
Not sure where I (F/27) stand with this guy (M/27) I have feelings for. I need advice Not sure where I (F/27) stand with this guy (M/27) I have feelings for. I need advice Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 03, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.