Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Ex suggested we go clubbing together

My ex (24f) and I (26m) broke up 3 months ago. We started no contact 3 weeks ago since staying in touch wasnt working.

I reached out to my ex to meet up and talk. She has been asking my best friends gf about me and if im seeing anyone. I wanted to tell her to stop doing this and to set a boundry because we are broken up. (my last post explains the situation more)

When i asked her to meetup, i suggested meeting in a park like we usually do for these convos (we live an hour away and there's a park in the middle of our houses halfway).

She suggested we go out to dinner instead. As the conversation progressed she mentioned that we should "do round 2" for booking a night at a condo we stayed in when we first started dating and go out clubbing.

Why is she doing this? 3 weeks ago she didnt want to see me when i asked to talk about things in person. And said that we cant be together right now because we need time alone to process the relationship.

It seems like shes done a complete 180 in the 3 weeks that we havent spoken during no contact.

TLDR: Why is my ex suggesting we go out for dinner to talk and suggest going out clubbing together and getting a hotel?



Submitted October 02, 2022 at 08:27PM by Due-Region-622 https://ift.tt/91esmUz
Ex suggested we go clubbing together Ex suggested we go clubbing together Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 03, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.