Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I just realized I'm basically dating a younger version of my dad and it weirded me out. I can't unsee it now.

So this evening was my dad's 60th birthday party. We all went and it was a lot of fun.

However I(26F) started watching my bf (29M) and my dad interacting. My bf is basically the younger version of my dad. They even look similar.

My dad is autistic and very quiet. He rarely ever talks but shows his affection in a more physical sense. He always checks over my car and when I leave his house he fastens my seat belt for me. He always asks if I have enough money or need anything. He always has done little things like that. He isn't much for hugs but this is how my dad has always shown us he cares.

My bf is almost exactly the same. He rarely ever talks and is more of a physically affectionate person. Though my bf does love a good hug. Any time I'm leaving his house he makes sure everything is working properly, that I have enough gas, oil is good, tires, etc. He knows I like gardening so every few months he brings me something for my garden. He knows all of my favorites and makes a point to bring me stuff be it my favorite food or flowers or just ice cream. He is the best.

I was watching them and they were talking construction ( both work in construction). Both sound the same and act the same. It was wild to see in person. They were even both wearing pretty much the same outfit.

Now I can't unsee it and feel kind of weird about it.

Tdlr- I realized I'm dating the younger version of my dad and now I can't unsee it.



Submitted October 03, 2022 at 09:20PM by -pretending2Bnormal https://ift.tt/2VM0jZm
I just realized I'm basically dating a younger version of my dad and it weirded me out. I can't unsee it now. I just realized I'm basically dating a younger version of my dad and it weirded me out. I can't unsee it now. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 04, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.