Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (21F)feel extremely alone, isolated and sad.

I wake up, take a walk at the park for over an hour, go home shower, eat some breakfast, set two or three hours for studying and homework, then job search. If I need something I go to the store, I then go to the gym for 1-2 hours, come home and shower to get ready for bed. Now imagine one person doing all of that by herself, always quiet and on her own. I sometimes forget how my voice sounds because I’ve been so many hours by myself. Weekends are hard, I see everyone out and about enjoying with family and friends and I wish it was me.

Every time I go through something painful I comfort myself and don’t have anyone to talk to. Every time there’s a success or something great happen I congratulate myself. I have no friends and no one who actually cares. I parent my parents more than they do me, I also parent my brother since they are incapable. I feel lonely and sometimes it gets overwhelming like today. I’m just in bed writing this while I cry and ask myself what even is the purpose of my life in this world, there’s nothing special that could happen to me or anything special I could do. I often even question why they decided to have me when they were so damaged. I’m literally incapable of making friends too.

TL;DR i do everything by myself, have no friends or normal family to talk to and I feel extremely alone and sad. It is at an overwhelming point.



Submitted September 30, 2022 at 09:15PM by Extra-Payment1877 https://ift.tt/KVJrbIf
I (21F)feel extremely alone, isolated and sad. I (21F)feel extremely alone, isolated and sad. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 01, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.