Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (23F) boyfriend’s (22M) older sister might have cancer, and I don’t know what I should do during all of this.

About a month ago my boyfriends older sister, who’s just 26, found a mass on her lung and is getting all kinds of tests done. This is taking a huge toll on their entire family, and my boyfriend is struggling a lot. We’ve been together 2 years. I’m pretty close with her too, and this is effecting me too, but obviously not in the same way as his family.

My boyfriend has a lot going on in his life too and the timing of all of this is so awful for so many reasons. I guess the reason I’m posting is because I want to make sure I do everything I can to be there for him but also I’m finding myself dropping a lot of my own things and plans to be with him and keep him company. I obviously have no problem with this at all and I would want him to do the same for me, but it’s getting to the point where I don’t know what else to do to help.

I know that there really isn’t anything I can do. This is all just a really terrible situation and it’s so sad and I just wanted to see what internet people think I should do. I feel like all I can do is everything I’ve been doing already. I just hope she’s okay and it’s all treatable.

I’ve never been through anything like this so I just don’t know what I can do. Act normal?

TLDR: My boyfriends older sister might have an aggressive form of cancer and is currently getting a lot of tests done. I want to know what more I can do to be there for my boyfriend and help him through this and to also be there for his sister.



Submitted August 04, 2022 at 03:34PM by Emergency-Work4586 https://ift.tt/fkxXUgV
My (23F) boyfriend’s (22M) older sister might have cancer, and I don’t know what I should do during all of this. My (23F) boyfriend’s (22M) older sister might have cancer, and I don’t know what I should do during all of this. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 05, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.