Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

BF Cheated With Married Woman; Can I Tell Her Husband About This Affair?

I had a blissfully happy 11 months with my boyfriend until I got the shattering news this last week that he has been sleeping with a married coworker the entire time we have been together. They started sleeping together a few months before we met, and agreed to stop if he met someone. He did (me), and they didn’t stop. I am devastated, he is devastated, and now that he has told her he can’t see her anymore, so is she.

She will not leave him alone, and I am furious that he is still trying to calm her down and explain his side. There is no explaining, as far as I can see. He won’t cut contact, yet. He is worried about hurting her feelings as they’ve been friends for many years. Zero empathy for this from me.

We are in therapy. But, again, she won’t stop whining and asking “Why not her?” and acting unhinged. She knew about me the entire time and was told we had a serious relationship. I am fully aware he is as much to blame as her.

This woman is in a sexless marriage and is using my BF to meet her physical and emotional needs. She won’t divorce her husband. Her husband works at the same place as my BF and this woman.

I am seething. I am hurt. I am broken. I am disgusted beyond belief.

I desperately want to contact this husband and calmly and kindly let him know his wife has been having sex with another man. I don’t know if I should say it’s my BF (without revealing his ID obviously) or leave it vague. I don’t know if I should be brave and use my own FB account or create a different one.

Being kept in the dark was the worst thing for me and I cannot imagine anyone else going through this. Being informed of an affair is so important for physical and emotional healing to occur. This is my opinion and I really need guidance on if this would be the stupidest idea imaginable or something I could do calmly and respectfully, and if so how.

Thus far, this woman is the only one of the three of us that hasn’t experienced any consequences to her actions. And, she still won’t leave my BF alone.

TL; DR: BF has slept with coworker entire time we’ve been together; they broke things off and she refuses to accept it and won’t leave him alone; should I tell her husband about the affair via FB messenger?



Submitted August 08, 2022 at 11:16PM by Ok_Public_9577 https://ift.tt/a4AnpF2
BF Cheated With Married Woman; Can I Tell Her Husband About This Affair? BF Cheated With Married Woman; Can I Tell Her Husband About This Affair? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 09, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.