Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

While trying to block my ex on my phone, a friend (18f) of mine (24f) deleted my entire chat history with him including pictures, audio recordings, etc. I’m pretty upset

While messing around at work my co worker took my phone from me and whilst trying to block my ex’s number, accidentally deleted my entire chat history with him. Everything is gone. I have a really complicated relationship with my ex and I wasn’t ready to let go of all this. I was shocked and felt pretty upset, and went very quiet. I tried to see if I could get it back but it’s gone for good. My friend didn’t apologise or anything, and in fact went a bit like she was cross with me for being upset. I went in the toilets and cried a bit and we ended the shift kind of normally but it was uncomfortable. I’m worried we have fallen out now - it seems silly but it did upset me and I don’t know what to do if she’s fallen out with me about it. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

TL;DR friend deleted my entire chat history with my ex - I think it was a bit too far



Submitted September 04, 2021 at 03:41PM by Unusual-Revenue3366 https://ift.tt/3kZzF4A
While trying to block my ex on my phone, a friend (18f) of mine (24f) deleted my entire chat history with him including pictures, audio recordings, etc. I’m pretty upset While trying to block my ex on my phone, a friend (18f) of mine (24f) deleted my entire chat history with him including pictures, audio recordings, etc. I’m pretty upset Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 05, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.