Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (F24) Boyfriend (M21) Has Told Me He was a cheater in the past and I don’t know if I can trust him.

So I have been seeing my partner for about three months but early on in our relationship (around date 3-4) he admitted that he has cheated on his past gfs and used to have an issue with commitment in the past. While we have been seeing each other he has literally proven himself to be incredible. Has made an effort to introduce me to his family, takes time to see me and spend time with me and let’s me know he values our time spent together but a part of me can’t shake what I know. It doesn’t help that he constantly mentions that all his “friends” are women and half of them he has had sexual relationships with on and off. I have been recently trying to improve his self confidence by putting him on a skincare routine, helping him pick out his first cologne and teaching him how to dress according to his body type and I’ve noticed an massive increase of attention from not only women but also men. I hate to say that my boyfriend is definitely considered by society a very conventionally attractive slender tall man while I am more short/ unconventional and on the fatter side so we already aren’t perceived by others as a couple. All of this scares me along with his mass amount of “girl friends” and the fact that he’s already confirmed that I was very much not his ideal type. He terrifies me but I’ve fallen for him and I don’t know what to even do?

TL;DR: my boyfriend has cheated in the past in previous relationships and because i am not his type I fear he will cheat on me.



Submitted September 04, 2021 at 11:20PM by Time_Satisfaction994 https://ift.tt/3kWE9sP
My (F24) Boyfriend (M21) Has Told Me He was a cheater in the past and I don’t know if I can trust him. My (F24) Boyfriend (M21) Has Told Me He was a cheater in the past and I don’t know if I can trust him. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 05, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.