Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Update : My (22M) roommate (22F) and I are stuck in a messed up relationship

Original

Never thought I would be updating this. I took the advice and decided to take it slow and just not spill my feelings but the idea of spending time with her without telling her my feelings felt terrible. I was pretty miserable for two days and she ended up asking me why I looked awfully sad and if she could do anything to fix my mood.

I spilled all my feelings for her, it was probably the most unromantic confession ever. She was really surprised that I was into her. We spend the whole night talking. She told me she had been crushing on me for ever since we moved in. She said she never though someone as sweet as me could fall for a 'callous inconsiderate B' like her.

I have never heard Bullshit like that before, she is a bit cold and she doesn't smile a lot but that doesn't make her callous or inconsiderate. She has done a million things for me since we have moved in. I think we both realize that we could have been together way earlier if it wasn't for our fucked up self perception issues. We mostly joked about going to therapy and shit we went through growing up. She is fucked up too but in a way different way than I am. lol. On a serious note, we are both planning on going to therapy. We could have been together for so many months! but we both thought the other would never both with the other. wtf. My parents actively discouraged me from doing it and her parents said she needed therapy to be kinder. So haha. This is pretty scary but we both are gonna try to make this work.

TLDR : Talked to her, she had feelings for me, we are dating now and searching for therapist.



Submitted September 06, 2021 at 08:09AM by ThrowRArmpain https://ift.tt/3tjIIky
Update : My (22M) roommate (22F) and I are stuck in a messed up relationship Update : My (22M) roommate (22F) and I are stuck in a messed up relationship Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.