Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Single, [30F] in Los Angeles - Should I move somewhere else to meet a partner?

I've lived in LA for about five years, and I generally like living here. However, I am having a really difficult time with dating. LA feels like it's a city of men with Peter Pan syndrome, who only want the next youngest, hottest thing and are happy to jump from one casual date to the next.

I've had one relationship that lasted about two years since I've been in LA, with someone I wasn't ultimately compatible with, and have been single for the last year and a half.

For what it's worth, I am active, have my own money, educated, have a good sense of humor, and am pretty good looking. I'm a nice, normal person looking for a partner to share her life with. I'm starting to wonder if I should relocate to San Francisco, Seattle or Denver, if I might have an easier time finding a partner there?

tldr: should I leave LA to find a partner?



Submitted August 31, 2021 at 11:36AM by Gloomy-Vacation-9095 https://ift.tt/2V6hzFb
Single, [30F] in Los Angeles - Should I move somewhere else to meet a partner? Single, [30F] in Los Angeles - Should I move somewhere else to meet a partner? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.