Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me (30/f) moved to boyfriends (39/m) city and now I see him less?

Please help. I feel like I’m going mad. We’ve been together for a few years - I lived an hour away and he would always come visit me (his decision) at least every weekend. He’d usually come down Thursday, work at mine on the Friday and then we’d spend quality time together until Sunday. Going out for dinners, walks, cooking nice meals, etc. He’d sometimes pop down for a night in the week too if he was missing me. The nights we were not together, we’d chat for half hour or so on the phone every night before bed. That doesn’t happen anymore either.

Two months ago I moved to his city for work. I’ve bought my own place. In two months, we’ve done something outside the home together once. We went for dinner, nothing much, back home by 9pm. It’s a very exciting, vibrant city and it’s been summer, and he’s had no interest in spending time showing me around. I asked him the other day if we could go out for dinner and he said ‘no, I’m going out with my friends for dinner this week already’ … I literally cried. It wasn’t so much dinner, I just wanted to spend some nice time with him and he doesn’t get it.

Our long weekends don’t happen anymore. He will come over on a Friday, and the lure of being near his office to work seems too much and he ends up going into work, rather than spending it with me.

Yet he’s always making plans with friends. Multiple times a week he’s out for lunch, drinks, he’s driving two hours to see a friend this week for dinner… but me, I’m getting no effort. I feel like I’m going mad and so sad.

Whilst I lived an hour away, our relationship was so much better. I used to get butterflies when I knew he’d left work and was driving down to see me for our weekends together.

I have asked him if he still cares and he insists he does. In fact I’ve had multiple conversations - and nothing changes. Is he just not that into me anymore?

Tl;dr - boyfriend seems to have lost interest now I’m closer to him?



Submitted September 01, 2021 at 01:44AM by Bubbledoggirl1980 https://ift.tt/3jyc2AE
Me (30/f) moved to boyfriends (39/m) city and now I see him less? Me (30/f) moved to boyfriends (39/m) city and now I see him less? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.