Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (30/M) girlfriend (29/F) randomly lost feelings after 8 months.

My now-ex girlfriend of 8 months (but had been dating for 12 months since last Sept) just broke up with me almost a week ago (8/30). She basically said her feelings for me aren't the same and that she'll always see me as a good friend and that will never change and she hopes we can continue to stay good friends - but doesn't really see me in a romantic way anymore.

She said I did nothing wrong whatsoever (I believe her there as I really was the perfect boyfriend), but that feelings just sometimes change. She claims she was feeling this for 1.5-2 weeks before she broke up with me. She said she wishes she can give me a better answer (not sure I believe her here, but I've no reason to doubt her)

This is after months and months of always telling me how lucky she was to have me, how she loves me, how I'm her soulmate and one true love, how I get and understand her better than any guy had previously, how I always know how to cheer her up, how she always comes to me whether happy or sad, how I love her unconditionally, how she can be herself around me, etc.

Needless to say, I'm at a complete loss how she did a 180 like this after all that. Even a week prior to the breakup, she reiterated how I'll be the luckiest husband one day once we get married and have our own place, etc.

If she honestly was feeling that way, I wish she could have brought it up with me to try to figure it out together. It really hurts beyond belief.

tl;dr girlfriend randomly lost her feelings for me after 8 months and no longer sees me in a romantic way anymore after months of telling me otherwise.



Submitted September 05, 2021 at 06:49PM by ny2k1 https://ift.tt/3ndggjD
My (30/M) girlfriend (29/F) randomly lost feelings after 8 months. My (30/M) girlfriend (29/F) randomly lost feelings after 8 months. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.