Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it weird that I am (20F) and most of my friends are between 24-27?

Hey! I moved to another town around a year ago and had no friends until now. Currently, I live alone and had no one so I met a guy online that introduced me to some of his friends. Now, I'm part of the group. Most of them are in their mid-twenties. They are artists like me so we get along well. However, today I was thinking and wondering. When I'm 21 some of them will be 27 and so on... I don't know, perhaps I'm overthinking it. Do you think it's weird? Is it inappropriate?

Where I live the drinking age is 18, just in case.

TL;DR: I'm 20 and most of my current friends are between 24-27 years old. I was wondering if it is weird.



Submitted September 05, 2021 at 01:58PM by taniabersek https://ift.tt/3yO8xKT
Is it weird that I am (20F) and most of my friends are between 24-27? Is it weird that I am (20F) and most of my friends are between 24-27? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.