Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Can't seem to get over my ex wife

Tl;dr My ex wife cheated, kicked me out and went NC along with my stepson in a span of 24hrs

On 12/21/2017 my now ex wife (34f at the time) said she wanted a divorce and kicked me out which also was the day before my birthday (and obviously a few days before Xmas). She went completely NC but I managed to find out she had been cheating on me with a coworker and I was stuck living in her stepdad's basement next door to her.

My stepson (age 13 at the time) then went completely NC at the same time so within a span of 24hrs I lost my wife and son. Since then I moved to a different state and live in a introvert's paradise of very few people out on a large ranch and have an incredibly easy job along with losing 130lbs and bulking up. Aside from a stroke that put a hiatus on my weightlifting for about 18mo, anyone will say I turned my life completely around.

However I cannot get her (or my former stepson) out of my mind which is possibly due to it just ending within hours and/or the infidelity but that experience along with the physical abuse I suffered from a relationship prior to my marriage has made me very skittish about relationships.

I definitely don't want her back (I do wish I was still in my stepson's life though) but I would like closure even after all these years however I know I will never get that.

I've gone to therapy, on meds (mostly for the aftereffects of the stroke) but I still feel like a shell of myself and really just live to take care of my old pup.

I don't know if anyone can offer advice as this is more of a vent. Thanks for reading though



Submitted September 02, 2021 at 09:00PM by sedimentsock https://ift.tt/3t9Nz86
Can't seem to get over my ex wife Can't seem to get over my ex wife Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 03, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.