Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I(28F) did something horrible to my husband(28M) without thinking.

My husband had abusive parents. They never gave a shit about him. When he was 13 his parents finally lost their shit and they tried to throw him off the roof. The neighbours called CPS and since then he has lived with his neighbours. They were at that time a 50 ye old couple with no kids. They treated him as their own. When they took him in they gave him a Captain America comic. He was instantly attached and even now he is a massive marvel fan. He once told me that that comic was the reason he didn't commit suicide.

Last month I decided to play a little prank on him. I hid that comic when he was at work and then told him that I accidentally threw it away with trash. I thought he would try to search for it and then I will give it back to him. But what happened made me fear for our marriage for the first time. He froze up and his eyes went wide and he didn't even say anything but I realised what I had done. I gave it back to him immediately. He sat there crying for 15 minutes. I tried my best apologising and comforting him. He ran out of our house crying and drove away. Later his friend called me saying he was staying with him.

Then there was a complete tragedy. My own parents were furious with me. My dad went as far as to tell my husband that he has his back in case he wanted to divorce me. I was a complete mess. I tried everything to say sorry. After lots of shit he agreed to forgive me but told me that I am never to touch his things again. He moved all of his stuff to a different room and keeps it under lock and key.

I know what I did was disgusting but I really didn't think it would blow up to this much. He doesn't talk me me properly and is sleeping on a different bed. I really want to have him back again. I have apologized countless times. I know that I once caused him so much hurt he won't forget it soon But I want u guys perception on this topic. Is there any way I can help show that it was a mistake and he can trust me again? I am okay with never touching his things but I really want him to feel comfortable with me again.

Tldr: I caused a massive emotional hurt to my husband and now he doesn't talk to me. I want to win his trust back.

Edit- since many people are asking why I did it knowing it was that valuable to him. It's cause he also pulled a joke on me on April fools and I wanted to get back at him. Also it was a long long time since he mentioned that comic so I thought it would be okay but clearly it meant as much to him as before. I would have never done anything like this if I knew he still felt this strongly about it.



Submitted September 05, 2021 at 11:56PM by throwaway458349 https://ift.tt/3zNXjYd
I(28F) did something horrible to my husband(28M) without thinking. I(28F) did something horrible to my husband(28M) without thinking. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.