Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [20]M girlfriend [21] wants to get married already

I’m just really in a hard spot right now. My girlfriend and I have been wanting to get married soon but she wants it now however Im not ready. I’ve explained that it’s stressful and I want to graduate college which I am in a few months however she said that I just keep pushing the date back. And compares us to another couple who are 25 who haven’t gotten married yet.

The real kicker is she just cries all the time and then we fight, I just I don’t know what to do I feel absolutely horrible. I just any advise or anything would be great right now.

TL;DR girlfriend wants to get married now because she’s fearful we’ll end up never getting married .



Submitted September 05, 2021 at 08:27PM by BigbyMustDie https://ift.tt/3DIY3A2
My [20]M girlfriend [21] wants to get married already My [20]M girlfriend [21] wants to get married already Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.