Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (F22) got upset with my boyfriend (M26) while having sex.

Okay, so I need some feedback, am I the asshole for asking for head when my boyfriend said he was going to climax soon? As in can we take a break and come back to intercourse after I get closer to my climax? We basically had just started having sex for maybe 3-5 minutes after I had given him head. He called me an asshole for asking (I’m assuming it’s because I might have asked with an attitude?) because I actually wanted to climax as well! Now before hand he did say we needed to be quick because we are staying the night at his in-laws and our baby is in the other room sleeping. Although he was the one to initiate the sex and we went into his bedroom and closed the door by the way plus after a particular time his parents do not come out of their room, let alone come into the loft where our child and we would be sleeping at.

So after his comment, the sex ended clearly and he went to bed in the loft while I stayed in his bedroom.

I am honestly kind of annoyed, because majority of our sex ends when he climax’s and I am left hanging. Which for majority of the time is OK because I don’t have to climax to enjoy our sex but this time I wanted to climax as well. Plus it’s not like our sex was going to last very long anyways. Maybe 20 minutes MAX! I’m honestly just kind of hurt and completely turned off by the whole situation.

TL;DR I interrupted my boyfriends climax, so I could climax. Am I the asshole?



Submitted September 05, 2021 at 09:47PM by goldenagethoughts https://ift.tt/3n3hE8l
I (F22) got upset with my boyfriend (M26) while having sex. I (F22) got upset with my boyfriend (M26) while having sex. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.