Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My whole relationship with my boyfriend of 3 years was a lie?

My (21F) boyfriend (21M) dumped me yesterday and told me that he doesn’t have feelings for me and that the only reason he said he wants to be serious with me / wants me to be his girlfriend was just because he didn’t want me to get with other guys. I feel so empty now because I feel like it was all a lie. I’m so confused though because how can you not have feelings for somebody yet not want them to be with other guys / move on?

And I feel fucked up because he would take me on dates, we went out with each other’s friends and met all each other’s families, we did everything a couple would do, we barely had any issues but when he dumped me he said he only did that so we could keep having sex and so that I wouldn’t be with anyone else. That was all. I’m literally confused and heartbroken.

It hurts even more because we have only really been with each other sexually, and I slept with one other person when we weren’t together and he continually brought it up and was upset and distraught and sad.

I mean if he says he doesn’t have feelings then I have to believe it but it just does not make sense to me. I really just need some clarity. Yes I will move on, obviously. But I need some clarity because I’m going insane.

Tl:dr boyfriend dumped me and told me he was only with me purely so I could stay with him



Submitted June 23, 2021 at 10:35PM by yoyoyk- https://ift.tt/3dagNgp
My whole relationship with my boyfriend of 3 years was a lie? My whole relationship with my boyfriend of 3 years was a lie? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.