Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [17m] girlfriend [17f] gets mad when I get boners around her in non-sexual situations. How to get her to be more understanding?

Basically my girlfriend thinks that if I get a boner it’s because I am thinking about sex and she doesn’t like it unless we are alone in her room, etc.

Like, a few days ago I went to her and laid on top of her in bed, I wasn’t trying to make a move, I just wanted to cuddle. Then she felt my boner and got mad, said her stomach ached and was having her period so wasn’t up for sex. I was like “I didn’t say anything about sex? I’m just cuddling you?”.

She replied that I had a boner so I was thinking of sex. I said “no? sometimes I get a boner walking down the street thinking about math homework?”. Also I get boners when we cuddle even if I’m not thinking about actual sex, I’m just a dude that likes girls and am close to a girl who is my girlfriend.

After that she insisted it meant I was “always” thinking about sex and couldn’t help it even when having a normal interaction with her.

How to get her to see that random boners are a thing and even if get a boner around her it doesn’t mean I’m gonna make a move right now?

tl;dr: GF thinks random boners mean I’m thinking about sex 24/7 and can’t control myself around her. How to get her to be more understanding?



Submitted June 29, 2021 at 07:52AM by Away_Twist3078 https://ift.tt/3ybQJJT
My [17m] girlfriend [17f] gets mad when I get boners around her in non-sexual situations. How to get her to be more understanding? My [17m] girlfriend [17f] gets mad when I get boners around her in non-sexual situations. How to get her to be more understanding? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.