Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Ex(28) wants to reconcile after she got abused by AP(50s)

My(29) Ex wife(28) cheated on me 5 years ago and abandoned our 14month old daughter(now she is 6 yrs old).

She found a much wealthier AP in his 50s and run away, none of my attempts to reason with her was successful.

The separation and divorce processes were also rough and humiliating.

In result, we got divorced, I got the sole custody of our child, her family disowned her, and also I cut contact permanently.

After she doesn't show any interest on our child for over 1 year, the court decide to terminate her parental rights, also she had to pay child support but that an amount not worth to mention.

She stopped working before the divorce and her sugar daddy was now, her financial caretaker.

We both met in college, I migrated to the USA for studying from Europe. The only reason I started living here was my ex-wife, but as our love was destroyed, just resentment and hate take place in it.

So I decide to go back, many reasons took place, like the emotional support my family offered me, but also that live saving medication is fucking expensive in USA over $700 for a EpiPen, that's laughable.

Now I live in my home country, my daughter had adapted, I have a good living here, do financially well, my family is supportive, and they love to be with their grandchild/niece.

Finally, I find some happiness, until my ex reached out to me.

She called me sobbing and crying, wanted to reconcile, demanded that I travel back to USA. But, I got the idea

and asked her what happened to her AP. He left her with nothing they don't get married, also he abused her, her face was totally a mess as we had a video call.

But I don't buy it, she just needs an idiot to pay her bills.

I said to her, she is not the mother of our child anymore, and I don't want anything to do with her. I plan to say what a horrible Person she is, as our daughter is old enough.

TL:DR I told my cheating Ex(28) she is not longer the mother of our child, because she left us for her SugarDaddy(50s).



Submitted June 26, 2021 at 10:34PM by ExCauseHeadache https://ift.tt/3vX94sj
Ex(28) wants to reconcile after she got abused by AP(50s) Ex(28) wants to reconcile after she got abused by AP(50s) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.