Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [40 F] with my guy i'm dating [44 M] 3 weeks, I wanted to be boyfriend/girlfriend, he says it's too soon.

I met this guy online 3 weeks ago and we hit it off. We started sleeping together soon, after about a week. Sex is great, we get along, I want him to be my boyfriend he says it's too soon but he is ok being monogamous. I'm rushing things, aren't I?

His exact words were, "I want to wait a bit" I also asked him if he was still doing online dating and he didn't exactly answer me, but he said he was ok being monogamous. I took down my online dating profile about a week ago. My friend says i should keep my online dating profile up until i am engaged. I don't know what i should do.


tl;dr: I wanted to be boyfriend/girlfriend, he says it's too soon.



Submitted June 26, 2021 at 02:19PM by niftyww https://ift.tt/3qtGbD2
Me [40 F] with my guy i'm dating [44 M] 3 weeks, I wanted to be boyfriend/girlfriend, he says it's too soon. Me [40 F] with my guy i'm dating [44 M] 3 weeks, I wanted to be boyfriend/girlfriend, he says it's too soon. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.