Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend said I’m lucky I don’t look Jewish

I’ve always known I’m Jewish on my moms side but I recently took a dna test and found out I’m exactly 50% Ashkenazi Jew. Upon telling my boyfriend this he said that im lucky I don’t actually look very Jewish because Jews are ugly. I don’t know how to take this because a) I do think I look Jewish and b) this is pretty anti Semitic in my opinion. He’s always known I was Jewish so it’s not like a brand new thing to him. He said he was calling me pretty but idk. He also used to tell me that I do look Jewish and that I look like my mom (who is literally 99.9% Ashkenazi Jew). Am I over reacting?

TLDR: I’m ethnically Jewish and my boyfriend said I’m lucky I don’t look Jewish because Jews are ugly. Is this a big deal?



Submitted June 27, 2021 at 05:38PM by rasperries https://ift.tt/3qv5che
My boyfriend said I’m lucky I don’t look Jewish My boyfriend said I’m lucky I don’t look Jewish Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.