Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend won't accept my reasons for breaking up

My gf (26f) and i (26m) been dating for 2 years we love each other a lot and got used to one another. However few months ago i realized that i don't see a future with her. We have a lot of differences and goals for example i want kids but she never want to have, i want us to live together but she refuses to move in, our sex is not joinable at all she rarely wants to have sex ..etc

there are other reasons. But whenever i talk about ending things for good she keeps crying and keep pushing me to stay and promise that things will be different and get better but they never do. I tried to break up with her like 10 times already and never succeeded. What can I do? I do love her and get weak when she cries but i don't see a future with her at all.

TLDR; i talked with her and the same thing she loves me and we should stay together i feel trapped.



Submitted June 25, 2021 at 11:36PM by Accomplished_Try_887 https://ift.tt/3h6IOq5
My girlfriend won't accept my reasons for breaking up My girlfriend won't accept my reasons for breaking up Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.