Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Are my last 22 built on a fraud?

We are high school sweethearts who met in grade 12, which was 22 years ago, and I’ve been devoted to her since day one. I’m male and 40, she’s female and 39. I thought we were madly in love from the start, and we have been married for the last 14 years with two kids. Today while I was cleaning our house I discovered her old grade 12 and a few years after. I had a leak thinking it would be a laugh of old memories, etc. Unfortunately I discovered that for at least the first eight months of our relationship she cheated on me with her younger brother’s best friend, and a few times in the university years with different people. I’ve never had any clue. I am a person who strongly values loyalty, chivalrous by nature, so I’m distraught with internal conflict. I’ve thought that for the last 22 years I was her one and only, completely devoted to her. Despite an otherwise happy marriage and two kids, I now feel like our whole relationship is built upon a fraud of infidelity. When we got serious I threw away all my mementos of old girlfriends, yet she has kept these records of her cheating in our house under my nose for two decades. It makes it feel like it’s still happening even though it was so long ago. I’m so mad I can’t be in the same room with her, but that’s not fair as she doesn’t know why I’m angry. So, do I confront her about this and let her know why I’m mad, or let it lay in the past?

TL:DR! - do I talk to her about it, or live with this for the rest of my life?



Submitted June 26, 2021 at 12:17AM by Metroplex3 https://ift.tt/3qpxmu4
Are my last 22 built on a fraud? Are my last 22 built on a fraud? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.