Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Just found out I gave my new wife HPV

Both widowed (56m & 54f) with a second chance at life and happiness but I dated 2 people before meeting her. We’ve been together almost 2 years, married 3 months. She just had a pap smear come back irregular for HPV and is furious at me.

Apparently I picked up HPV from one of the previous ladies, not my late wife, but it was never disclosed to me, so I’m in shock on 2 fronts.

Not sure if it’s the high risk or low risk type but either way, I feel betrayed, dirty, guilty and don’t know what to do or say.

Just wondering what real life experience can be shared to help me sort this out.

TL;DR! I found out I gave my new wife HPV and don’t know what to do



Submitted June 30, 2021 at 08:57AM by tcrawdad64 https://ift.tt/3Ad7O7P
Just found out I gave my new wife HPV Just found out I gave my new wife HPV Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.