Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Trying to find the truth regarding the paternity of my husband's former coworkers kid

Tl;dr trying to find out if my husband is the father of his former coworkers kid, how accurate are facial recognition DNA tests?

Okay, long story, but 9 years ago, about 3 months after I gave birth to our second child, I found a text from my husband to a female coworker, the day after she gave birth to a boy, where my husband said "If he has blonde hair we are both in trouble. Lol" and then she said, "Nope, luckily he looks like me!"

Obviously I confronted him after I found it, I was furious, and devestated. He said it was a 'joke'. Afterwards I went and found this coworkers husband and said 'what is this!' he said it was a joke too?

Anyway I always had a weird feeling about this coworker of his, like she would never be in the office when I would come visit. Also, I found out that he was giving her rides to work and wasn't telling me on purpose. We ended up going to counciling and I found an email from him a few months after I found it, even though he promised not to contact her.

The position that he put me in was not good. As I said I had just given birth to our second child and I wanted to leave when I found the message but I felt extremely vulnerable and didn't feel like I could leave him at that point.

Anyway this subject has gone in and out of my mind since then, but I have been seeing pictures of this kid on social media and it sure looks like my husband to me. I went so far as to get a Face DNA Test (it's a facial recognition company that also does blood DNA tests) paternity analysis and it said that my husband's face was 91.24% similar to this kids while the husbands of the coworker is 48.39% similar. And the test says you need the results at 50% or above to be considered likely/possible relatives.

He said he will go get a real, scientific DNA test and he says 'I never touched her' and that it's impossible to come back positive but is he just buying some time now? He is calling me crazy and that I am ruining our family with my accusations and paranoia. I have always felt (intuitively) that he gets to close to female colleagues.

He also says that I am crazy when I bring up my concerns about how (in)appropriate he is being with other females, and then he calls me crazy which makes me even more suspicious. Please help



Submitted June 28, 2021 at 10:56PM by Rohini_1110 https://ift.tt/3jq25Wl
Trying to find the truth regarding the paternity of my husband's former coworkers kid Trying to find the truth regarding the paternity of my husband's former coworkers kid Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.