Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (21m) brother in law keeps asking Me (30f) and my husband (36m) for $1000

Hey everyone. So my brother in law called this weekend and said he got fired from his job for physical fighting with his coworker back in may. He now has no money to pay his July rent and asked if we could “loan” him $1000. So since may he has not attempted to make the money and said he just found a job. Anything he had saved went to June rent, food and weed. About 3 months ago I helped him set up a door dash account so he could make some extra money since he was moving out. I am frustrated that he didn’t even try to do it as he would have had more then enough for rent. He had a bit of history of asking for money but not as much as $1000 and has lied to us before. We told him he needs to talk to his landlord and door dash and make up some money and show us proof he really is working and we will consider some of the money but not all. He has not done any of it and texted again begging saying he would pay us double. My husband had already booked a trip to visit family as we live in NY and they are in Cali so he said he would pay him by the time he got there in 2 weeks. I already know this isn’t happening and am not expecting it too. What would you guys do?

TLDR- brother in law asking for $1000 after getting fired 3 months ago for fighting



Submitted June 30, 2021 at 05:20AM by Nicetry_90 https://ift.tt/3dwrAS1
My (21m) brother in law keeps asking Me (30f) and my husband (36m) for $1000 My (21m) brother in law keeps asking Me (30f) and my husband (36m) for $1000 Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.