Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I think my boyfriends ex may be following us sometimes. I don’t want drama and make accusations, but it seems weird.

My (23F) boyfriend (30M) and his ex girlfriend (24F) broke up about 2 years ago (a few months before he and I met).

When he and I started dating and he posted pictures of me for the first time, I started receiving Instagram follow requests from some people I didn’t know. I asked my bf and he said they were friends of his ex - he said to just delete the requests because they were probably just trying to “troll.” I didn’t really think much of it, but the requests kept happening, and even some of my close friends received add requests by them.

Anyway, a few months into our relationship, my bf posted a picture on his story at this shopping area we were sitting at (btw his profile is public so everyone can see his story), and suddenly like 30 minutes later his ex and her friends showed up and took photos in the exact same spot where we posted. We could see them looking at us and laughing, but no conversations were exchanged.

We live in a pretty big city and that shopping center not is not a very popular area, so it just seemed like a weird coincidence. Part of me just wonders if they saw his story and specifically came there because of that.

It happened one one more occasion. They showed up to a restaurant we were at after he posted a story there. They sat at the table next to us. They followed me into the bathroom giggling and whispering, but again no words were exchanged.

I never said anything to those girls because honestly it’s not worth my time or energy, and I don’t know if it could be honest coincidences. I don’t want to start drama and also we don’t speak the same language, so I’m not even sure what I would have said to them.

What do you all think? It just seems strange to me that in a big city, we’d run into these people twice after my bf posting stories. Maybe I’m being paranoid 😂

TLDR: My bf’s ex girlfriend and her friends have tried to add me on social media and have seen us in public a few times after my bf posted stories. Does this seem like they are intentionally following us or just coincidences?



Submitted June 26, 2021 at 03:55PM by philosophicalparrot https://ift.tt/3hq6uGn
I think my boyfriends ex may be following us sometimes. I don’t want drama and make accusations, but it seems weird. I think my boyfriends ex may be following us sometimes. I don’t want drama and make accusations, but it seems weird. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.