Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend of one month says she loves me and my personality but doesn’t find me physically attractive

Hello this is my first time every posting on Reddit but here it goes. My girlfriend [19] told me [19] that I’m not attractive in certain areas and earlier that week told me I’m not really her type physically. She told me she doesn’t like my weight I think she wants me to lose some and she doesn’t like the way I dress. She also said she doesn’t like the sex we have and even has gone so far to say that she’ll get a toy to please herself. I told her maybe we shouldn’t be together if I can’t please you physically but then she keeps implying that she loves me and my personality and that she can get passed not having sex with me like that. What should I do here should I? 1. Leave her

  1. Stay with her and try to lose weight and change the things she doesn’t like

  2. Or just hope she finds me more attractive the longer we’re together

TL;DR! - my girlfriend doesn’t find me physically attractive and doesn’t want to have sex that much anymore



Submitted June 25, 2021 at 11:20AM by GG-jbreezo https://ift.tt/3vRQFxa
My girlfriend of one month says she loves me and my personality but doesn’t find me physically attractive My girlfriend of one month says she loves me and my personality but doesn’t find me physically attractive Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.