Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My bf (24) of two years ghosted me

I(24) actually don’t know what’s next and I need some advice. My bf and I have been together for two year. Second year we are in LDR. Didn’t seen each other for 8 months as we’re in different countries. Recently I found that he hardly text me during the week. Most of the time was me initiated the topics. This Wednesday I told him that I feel being neglected because I can’t really get in touch with you? Is it because you don’t want to see me? Can you tell me what’s going on? Then I got no reply after. He’s always been active on Twitter all the time.

I feel so confused, sad, and helpless tbh.

TL;DR: Recently he’s been cold to me, we supposed to have a call but he canceled. He said he will see me the day after and he seems fine. Then we lost contact, I asked what’s wrong and I was ignored. No reply after 5 days. He’s not dead.



Submitted June 28, 2021 at 02:51AM by Fairbei https://ift.tt/3quP3Zg
My bf (24) of two years ghosted me My bf (24) of two years ghosted me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.