Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (25) and I (23) always have heated arguments when I’m on my period.

I’m 23 and my boyfriend is 25. We’ve been dating for 3 years now and I noticed that most of heated arguments would happen during my period week. The arguments would usually go for a whole day and nothing usually gets resolved. I always become irrational and immature whenever these arguments happen. He makes a lot of sense during our arguments and even though I know I’m wrong, I just never back down. Is this just bad PMS? I don’t want to fight my boyfriend every time but I just can’t handle my emotions! please help.

TL;DR: my boyfriend (25) and I (23) always have heated arguments when I’m on my period and I don’t know what to do. Please help!



Submitted June 25, 2021 at 07:35AM by lunelunalu https://ift.tt/35UPgva
My boyfriend (25) and I (23) always have heated arguments when I’m on my period. My boyfriend (25) and I (23) always have heated arguments when I’m on my period. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.