Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My partner (21M) is always mad at me (21F) but says he loves me.

I’ve been dating my guy for almost a year and a half now and he isn’t as sweet as he was before. We’re always together and i’ve been kind of living with him. But what upsets me is that he’s been hot headed and angry all the time... like if i clean and i don’t do it his way, he will shout and yell. He throws his stress at me all the time. There are times where he’s sweet though but this is very rare.. i don’t know why he always wants to physically be with me all the time when most of the time he seems annoyed with me. And whenever im upset and tell him, he gets mad and goes against everything i say whenever i explain to him how i feel. He says i complain too much and thats when he starts to yell and reacts aggressively. I’m always so kind and patient with him, i never raise my voice at him, and he knows that. So im starting to think he takes advantage of my kindness towards him. I’ve been wanting to get out of this relationship but i dont know why i still love him so much when i know damn well i deserve better. I know that if i just dump him i’ll get really sad and will always seek him because i’m so attached. What do i do?

TL;DR My partner (21M) always mad and annoyed with me (21F) but he tells me he loves me.



Submitted June 29, 2021 at 09:50AM by Strawberriesssssssss https://ift.tt/3wg2pdf
My partner (21M) is always mad at me (21F) but says he loves me. My partner (21M) is always mad at me (21F) but says he loves me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.