Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girlfriend [18] ditched me on my birthday

Just found out my girlfriend lied about having "work" on my birthday and went over to a guy's beach house with some of her friends. She got breakfast with me on the morning of my birthday but proceeded to say she had work and went and did that instead (even though I invited her over to my house for dinner). I found out finding a TikTok video of her on this guy's shoulders in a bikini alongside her other friend who also has a boyfriend. Pretty upset honestly and not sure how to handle this.

tl;dr The guy's shoulders she was on wasn't anyone to worry about (at least I think) but the fact she did that upsets me instinctively. Am I right to feel this way? Should I do anything about it?



Submitted June 28, 2021 at 07:14PM by Historical-Box8293 https://ift.tt/3jnxiJO
Girlfriend [18] ditched me on my birthday Girlfriend [18] ditched me on my birthday Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.