Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [35F] boyfriend [29M] wants me to go out because he finds that attractive

We are in a relationship for 1.5 years. We met before the pandemic and both of us had a very social life: he often met friends and did different sports activities, and so did I. During the pandemic we moved in together, and we spent almost all time together at home (he didn't have to work at that time, and I was working from home). Now the situation with corona is slowly getting better (in our country you already can go to bars and restaurants, doing sport outside, etc) and he started telling me that I should go out. He said that he finds that attractive when his GF has her own interests without him + likes to be at home alone (he is this kind of person who is enjoying to spent time with himself).

The thing is that I would like to go out and do things, but

  • I don't like to do that alone and I have only one friend here so far (I moved from another country). Since we don't live very close to each other and she has a lot of things to do right now, we meet once per month. Of course, I can try to find new friends, but I don't feel like that right now - because there's still corona outside and I am not vaccinated yet, so I am afraid of making new contacts before I get a vaccine.
  • I don't go to work because I work remotely from home and it's not advised to go to the office.
  • I don't go to the gym because it is really complicated with current corona rules in our country and I do work out at home.

So I don't know what to do. I don't want to look less attractive in his eyes because I don't go anywhere (it might look for him that I don't have my own life with my own interests). But I also don't want to do these things only for the reason to become more attractive. I want to give him space but I don't want to leave the home just wandering around for some time for that. Any advice?

TL;DR: My bf wants me to go out because he needs space and it will make me more attractive in his eyes.



Submitted June 26, 2021 at 05:48AM by tinyfluffybee https://ift.tt/2T0Ss5R
My [35F] boyfriend [29M] wants me to go out because he finds that attractive My [35F] boyfriend [29M] wants me to go out because he finds that attractive Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.