Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Mum let a man move in after a week of dating, now my life is a living hell. how do I cope ?

My mum and dad had been separated for 19 years, in january 2021 my mum after months of grafting finally convinced my dad to started dating her again, she moved him in asap so he could go straight into the “daddy and husband” role without talking about things or even dating properly, a month into it we all realise that life is so hard and now it’s been 6 months since he’s moved in.

He expects his breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared and served for him, he leaves his clothes on the floor, never washes up...

My mum is used to useless men so she doesn’t argue or stand up to him and expects my sister and I to roll around and do everything without complaining.

He’s looking for a housewife but my mum works full time so that role is mainly towards my sister and i and i can’t deal with it anymore.

I cry every day because of all the pressure of what i have to do. Even with my mum I have to help her sort out her finances, I have to find entertainment for her when she comes home from work, i have to buy groceries for the house, help her cook all the time, i clean the house all whilst trying to study at university... because my university is online due to covid she thinks that i have free time but that’s not true. I feel like a parent as i deal with her emotional issues too.

i’m drowning... i plan to move out in october as my sister will be moving out to go to university... I would leave earlier but i can’t leave her here alone. i don’t know who to survive these last 3 months

TLDR; mum left dad in 2002 after years of abuse, in 2021 they said they wanted to try again, he moved in a week after, he expects too much from all of us and my mum puts a lot of pressure on me, my mum tells us to not complain and be grateful that he pays our (her) rent now, i can’t move out till october, how do i survive



Submitted June 27, 2021 at 12:47PM by icedteaimportedfrom https://ift.tt/3A7sGxh
Mum let a man move in after a week of dating, now my life is a living hell. how do I cope ? Mum let a man move in after a week of dating, now my life is a living hell. how do I cope ? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.