Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Set expiration date on my relationship!?

I’m f 21 and my bf is m 21. We’ve been together for a year but this upcoming year we would have to be long distance for our last year in college. He wanted to break up bc he doesn’t want to do long distance but I don’t want to be heartbroken all summer so we agreed to break up at the end of summer. I pretended I was okay with it when in fact it makes me feel miserable because I love him so much and want to stay with him. He knows this.

I feel like I am going to spend my summer trying to be perfect to convince him to stay with me. He still loves me just thinks we will fight too much being apart. Since we both party a lot. Any advice would be much appreciated.

TL;DR my bf wants to break up after summer before being long distance which makes me miserable



Submitted June 23, 2021 at 12:36PM by callherdaddygrl https://ift.tt/3vWCxme
Set expiration date on my relationship!? Set expiration date on my relationship!? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.