Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My 2 roommates [both 21F] drove my car when I [21 F] was out of town, then told me my tire was flat, should I ask them to pay the replacement tire cost?

Hey all! My roommates drove my car to groceries shopping, under my consent, when I was out of town. After they got home, they texted me they realized the tire was a little flat (it was about 50% flat, not completely flat). I got home five days later and realized there was a leak. It seems like the tire hit a curb. But we don’t know who actually caused it. Today, I filled my tire up with gas, but it was 50% flat after driving it for 30 minutes. So I suspect they caused the leak, but there’s no evidence. Should I ask them to split the cost with me?

TL;DR: roommates drove my car, I found a leak and suspect they caused the leak, not sure if I should ask them to split replacement tire cost.



Submitted June 27, 2021 at 11:29AM by KoalaBearX https://ift.tt/3zZIwKx
My 2 roommates [both 21F] drove my car when I [21 F] was out of town, then told me my tire was flat, should I ask them to pay the replacement tire cost? My 2 roommates [both 21F] drove my car when I [21 F] was out of town, then told me my tire was flat, should I ask them to pay the replacement tire cost? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.