Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

my (20f) bf (20m) thinks i should value myself by being modest

context: i (20f) have been dating bf (20m) for 5 years.

story: i recently got new bikini bottoms that i believe are ‘Brazilian cut’ which means they show more of my booty cheeks. it’s not a thong and covers a lot of my bum still. i myself do not like exposing myself all that much but these new bottoms really make me feel good about how i look in the mirror!

my bf genuinely thinks that the more you cover up, the more you value yourself. he hates when people look at me. at the same time- this man will mow the lawn shirtless, wear short shorts and even pull him swim trunks up to tan at the pool.

i don’t know how else to explain this to him. i have told him that if he doesn’t like my bikini bottoms, that he doesn’t have to wear them. i don’t care what other people think. they’re going to look at me no matter what i’m wearing. i’m a 20 year old female. i people watch sometimes and look at everyone who comes in the pool. (more to be safe and aware but you get the point)

i also have a large set of breast and i’m a small woman, so it’s not always easy to find tops that fit. i don’t have any styles that i like that would cover cleavage. all of my bathing suits show boobage and that’s not in my control. i care more about how i feel than how i am perceived. i don’t look at how much boobie is showing, i look at the suit and think “i like this style,” “i like how this fits,” or “i like the way this makes me feel.”

i’m tired of being seen by my own boyfriend as somebody who doesn’t “value” themselves all bc i don’t wear the most modest things out there. i don’t dress what some people would call “slutty.” most of the time i’m in a baggy t shirt, but god forbid i swim.

also- were going on vacation w his older brother (26m) and my bf had asked me repeatedly if i am going to wear that in front of him. i have responded with, “if you need me to cover up myself to make you comfortable with me hanging out with your brother, that reflects more on him than it does on me”

i want to reiterate that i don’t dress like a stripper. all my parts are covered and more.

tl;dr: my boyfriend thinks that value=modesty and that i don’t value myself bc of my bikini.



Submitted June 29, 2021 at 06:52PM by Educational_Lie_3184 https://ift.tt/3w17Yfr
my (20f) bf (20m) thinks i should value myself by being modest my (20f) bf (20m) thinks i should value myself by being modest Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.