Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My husband’s family is covid positive and they want me to come over to help.

My husbands entire family ended up having Corona. His father and brother still have symptoms, the rest of the people are in the recovering stages now.

We live in different states but since he is a covid Doctor and was better adept at handling the situation, he ended up travelling there. I came back to my parents place. For the first time after my marriage I had a sleepover.

Now, he wants me travel there. They have a spare room in the terrace that I can use but I am not sure if they are calling me to help around or because he told me he misses me and his birthday is on 23rd of this month.

I don’t want to go.

  1. I will have to travel interstate. The second wave has hit my country hard. Remdesivir is in short supply and things are just generally very fucked up.

  2. I am scared. I don’t have the best immunity system. I am genuinely scared.

  3. But I don’t want to come off as a selfish person who didn’t help out when her family was in trouble. I am already feeling guilty.

Should I go?

TL;DR My husbands family is covid positive and they want me to travel interstate to help them out. But I am scared and feeling guilty already.



Submitted April 20, 2021 at 09:49PM by DaddyIssues6001 https://ift.tt/3v0XHQ6
My husband’s family is covid positive and they want me to come over to help. My husband’s family is covid positive and they want me to come over to help. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 21, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.