Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[27] Recently realized I have no ''real' friends

In my early twenties, I became terribly sick of being alone and hung out with just about anyone, even if I knew there wasn't something right about them, and it has led me to some really dark places. When I was in trouble, I realized no one was actually supportive of me, they were more than happy to see me fail. Really, how sickening. I really wondered if I thought too badly of people or if my standards were too high, but I realized my 'high standards' would have led me to hang out with the right people. I'm not perfect and had my toxic times as well but I don't certainly don't go out of my way in being jealous of people and gossip. Envy is the biggest sin, but the most difficult to identify.

If you've been through something similar, I'd really like to hear your story and any tips you have.

TLDR: recently realized I have no friends, how to surround myself with better people?



Submitted April 20, 2021 at 07:19PM by Crafty_Collar8183 https://ift.tt/3n2KZxC
[27] Recently realized I have no ''real' friends [27] Recently realized I have no ''real' friends Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 21, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.