Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I [F21] ask out my dental hygienist? [M21]?

He actually wasn’t my hygienist but an assistant. He took my X-Rays and stuff.

We’re both the same age (21) (Ik he’s young to work there) but it felt like we immediately hit it off and we’re both kind of nervous around each other?? Like he kept dropping stuff it was so cute. It was my first time going to this place.

Also I’m embarassed though cause he heard that my dental health isn’t as good as I thought it was (I blame covid ): My teeth are “perfect” but apparently my gums have an infection and i’m embarrassed lol, I swear i brush my teeth! But he probably thinks I don’t 😭 I wish he didn’t hear that part lol.

Idk we just seemed kind of flirty with each other and I want to see him again! I haven’t felt a connection like that in ages. I’m going back to deal with the weird infection i’m embarassed about in a week, if I see him should I do something? If so how?

Thanks!

tldr; I feel like my dental hygienist’s assistant and I were flirty with each other and I think he’s really cute, (but i’m embarassed he heard my gums aren’t healthy), should I ask him out when i go back to fix my gum issue?



Submitted April 20, 2021 at 06:26PM by kindachubbby https://ift.tt/3tDppSS
Should I [F21] ask out my dental hygienist? [M21]? Should I [F21] ask out my dental hygienist? [M21]? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 21, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.