Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[Update] Friend (26M) wants to have sex with me but I'm (24F) not sure that's what I want

Here's the link for reference.

I made a post a couple days ago about one of my guy friends texting me drunk about missing me and wanting to come over to my house. Well, I was afraid of ruining our friendship and he seemed pretty drunk so I declined the offer. Some comments told me to talk to him about it sober and I waited two days to see if he would bring it up but he didn't. So I decided to bring it up myself. A lot of you guys also said that he might not even remember the conversation and you guys were right. He didn't remember and even apologized for sending those messages.

He also said that he wasn't expecting sex when he sent those messages and I was a little confused because it really seemed like it at the time. He doesn't see me like that and I think I'm moving on.

I've always been afraid of confrontation and honestly I would have never confronted him if it weren't for you guys. If anything this experience taught me to always communicate and express my feelings when something feels wrong.

Tldr; Guy friend didn't remember our drunk texts from the night before and I freaked out for no reason.



Submitted February 11, 2021 at 08:53PM by hansanisbae https://ift.tt/3d7LKCz
[Update] Friend (26M) wants to have sex with me but I'm (24F) not sure that's what I want [Update] Friend (26M) wants to have sex with me but I'm (24F) not sure that's what I want Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 12, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.