Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I make a move on my best friend, or just be content in the friendship?

I (23f) have feelings for my best friend (23m). We've been friends for a while, and had always had a flirty relationship, but he never made a move so I ended up dating someone else. I broke up with that guy when I realized my feelings for my friend weren't going away (nothing happened, but the guy I was with didn't deserve to be with someone who wasn't all in) and now I feel stuck. I don't want to ruin our friendship (which became less flirty when I was dating that guy, but we're now slowly getting close again), nor do I want to make the dynamic of our friend group awkward. But I do think we have a little "something," and that we could be an incredible couple. Also, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that I am super attracted to him, which is actually quite rare for me to feel strongly.

So my question is this: has anyone been in this situation before? I think he might be open to seeing if something's there if he knew how I felt, but there's also a chance that he might not be, and I don't want to make things weird by making a move on him if he doesn't reciprocate.

tl;dr: I'm SUPER into my best male friend and I don't know if I should make a move or not. Would appreciate all anecdotes and advice.



Submitted February 08, 2021 at 11:28AM by dumbiftrue https://ift.tt/3q3GJ1w
Should I make a move on my best friend, or just be content in the friendship? Should I make a move on my best friend, or just be content in the friendship? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 08, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.