Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [27m] ex-gf [26f] broke up with me and went no contact. Then came back to reconcile after a week and revealed she slept with someone and has regrets.

I have been in a relationship with this girl for 7 years. I moved to another city for her 2h away from my family and gave up my appartment. Lockdown and corona has been hard on us and our relationship was starting to strain.

Our relationship has slowly started becoming more and more platonic, yet we love each other very much. I do admit that the lust from my side has become less strong than earlier in the relationship. I felt sad about it but for me it was worth it just for being with her and sharing my life with her.

2 weeks ago she broke up with me. She said she felt very sad about it and I was pretty devastated, though I also sort of understood. She said she missed feeling desired. That week I cried myself to sleep every night. I had to move back in to my parents, which I don't really like.

Last week she said she did want to talk to me and she revealed that she had slept with someone that week and felt terrible about it, she said she regrets and it wants nothing more than to talk with me and sort it out.

As soon as she revealed that my mood switched entirely. It was like I lost my feelings. I feel completely indifferent/stunned and din't know what to say. Now she keeps sending me messages about how she misses me and all kind of stuff.

I don't really know how to handle this. I feel pretty bad and I genuinely felt like we were soul mates. I feel partially responsible for not giving her the attention she desired, but that doesn't justify what she did in my opinion.

I kind of want things to be back to normal but right now I don't think it can ever be fixed. I can't look at her the same way, the thought that someone else touched her and slept in my bed. I'm also afraid I will always be paranoid whenever she is on her phone.

How do I handle my in this situation feelings? I feel betrayed, but I still love and miss her.

TLDR: Gf of 7 years broke up and went no contact. She then came back to reconcile and said she slept with someone and regrets it immensely. I don't know what to feel or what to do.



Submitted February 08, 2021 at 12:45PM by Grafiska https://ift.tt/3p4MdI1
My [27m] ex-gf [26f] broke up with me and went no contact. Then came back to reconcile after a week and revealed she slept with someone and has regrets. My [27m] ex-gf [26f] broke up with me and went no contact. Then came back to reconcile after a week and revealed she slept with someone and has regrets. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 08, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.