Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My BF(31m) and I (28f) have been dating for 7 years and he still doesn’t know if he wants to get married?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 7 years and lived with each other for 6 years. We have had the future marriage conversation quite a few times in our relationship. Every time they generally ended with us agreeing that nothing is going to happen (meaning no proposal or engagement) until we both graduate college (since we worked full time and went to school). He graduated a few years ago and I recently graduated myself. He has also decided that he wants to move to another state in order to afford a home and be able to more things in life. While I agree with this and told him that I would be willing to go with him, I also let him know that I would need to be engaged or know that a proposal is a plan for him soon in order to move away with him. He agreed with what I said and told me that buying a house is a big financial investment so a ring would likely come a few months after buying the house (which I was completely fine with). Now, a few days ago he brought up marriage to me again and made it very clear to me that he doesn’t know if he ever wants to get married at all and his mind changes about it on a daily basis. I again made it very clear to him this is something that I want and now I won’t move with him to another state unless he makes up his mind. I let him know he put me in a terrible position of having to decide whether this relationship was still worth putting my time into and he just responded by telling me he doesn’t want to lose me and that he loves me and that he feels terrible that he can’t make up his mind. I don’t know what to do at this point. Cut my losses? Stick it out?

TLDR: my boyfriend still “doesn’t know” if he wants to get married after being with me for 7 years. Says he is “back and forth” on if he wants to do that or not. I don’t know what I should do.



Submitted February 08, 2021 at 03:16PM by EllieAnn26 https://ift.tt/2YYelC1
My BF(31m) and I (28f) have been dating for 7 years and he still doesn’t know if he wants to get married? My BF(31m) and I (28f) have been dating for 7 years and he still doesn’t know if he wants to get married? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 08, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.