Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [36M] husband wants me to blindly trust him [33F] after he cheated on me

My husband and I have been married for 4 years and we have a son.

Our relationship hasn't been good lately. We didn't fight, but he would ignore me. He would tell me he wants to unwind after work so don't talk to him and he wouldn't even respond when I said good morning or tried to talk to him in the morning. It was like i was invisible.

A week ago I found out that he's been cheating on me because a friend of mine saw him with another woman in the park kissing. My husband admitted it's been going on for a year and that it's his coworker. He did say he wants to work on our marriage and I agreed.

However he has not been more engaging and ignores me just like before. Last night he saw me crying and he told me I should trust him since we've both committed to a new start. But how can I blindly trust him if he's still ignoring me?


tl;dr: i want to work on our marriage but my husband doesn't understand my feelings.



Submitted February 13, 2021 at 12:07AM by Cheat-throwawa https://ift.tt/3aiyXeU
My [36M] husband wants me to blindly trust him [33F] after he cheated on me My [36M] husband wants me to blindly trust him [33F] after he cheated on me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 13, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.