Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (23M) gf (22f) says I talk to my mom too much

My gf of two years has a problem with me calling my mom once a day or every other day on the phone, even if it's like 10 minutes. I don't see why it's an issue but she says it would take away from time being with her or if it puts something on hold that we're doing or if we're just hanging out. Even if we're about to live together for the first time. She tells me it's bizarre to her to keep in touch with my mom so often and I say it's not for me. Am I in the wrong and should I call my mom less often for her?

tl;dr GF has issue with me calling my mom too much or my mom calling me. Not sure if it is a lot.



Submitted February 08, 2021 at 06:18PM by throwaway89864 https://ift.tt/3a3ak5w
My (23M) gf (22f) says I talk to my mom too much My (23M) gf (22f) says I talk to my mom too much Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 09, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.