Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I’m homeless, depressed and it’s bothering my mother in-law who was kind enough to take me in.

I (28) and my boyfriend (26) lost our home and our jobs due to the virus. My mother in law was kind enough to take us in, but she’s also selling her house and is giving us about a month to move out. (There are a lot of other thing stressing me out but I don’t have the space or time to get in to all of it) Needless to say I’m so stressed out. I was on an SSRI but I started having suicidal thoughts so I got off it. I call the prevention hotline daily just trying to keep myself together.

My mother in-law is dealing with her own stress trying to sell her house and being a single mother. She says my attitude is putting her and her daughter (16) under more stress and they are feeling uncomfortable having me around. She gets visibly upset when ever I start crying. I don’t know what to do because I can’t hide how i’m feeling and I can’t just feel better. We’re sleeping in the living room so there’s no room for me to hide away or anything. What can I do to help hide my feelings from the people around me? I know it’s not a healthy solution, but it’s a temporary thing for now.

TLDR: I’m depressed and it’s bothering my MIL. How can I hide it temporarily?

Edit to add: I do have an intake appointment for a new therapist tomorrow and I my doctor did prescribe me something new im just afraid to take it.



Submitted February 13, 2021 at 01:29PM by Tossaway76347 https://ift.tt/3jUt76A
I’m homeless, depressed and it’s bothering my mother in-law who was kind enough to take me in. I’m homeless, depressed and it’s bothering my mother in-law who was kind enough to take me in. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 13, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.